Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)











The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!








The items in the box:

1.) Tilo Scarves Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin : This is such a cute scarf. It is lightweight and perfect for fall and will match with a lot of my outfits! The one I received had a stain on it so I am waiting for a new one to be shipped to me at the moment so I have not been able to wear it yet but I am dying to! This scarf is sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Fred Segal, and Ron Herman. Value: $125

2.) Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds: Love, Love, Love these. They are dark blue but also chic looking. They come with three removable ear pieces that are in different sizes so I found that to be cool! Value: $20

3.) Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hair Spray: I hardly ever use hairspray so I will be giving this away.  $21.50

4.) Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils: Not too excited to be getting pencils in my box. They are black and have a nice gold arrow on them but will I ever use them is the question. I have always been a pen person myself. $5

5.) Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set: While this would have been cool for me ten years ago I never write letters or notes these days. I MAYBE write one a year (and that's pushing it!) so for me to hold on to these is just a waste of space when I have so little space as it is. I will either sell them or give them away. $18

6.) Urban Remedy Almost Brownie: This is a 100% Organic Brownie. This one is okay. It is not terrible tasting so I will eat it but I do not really get a craving for it either. Also they are really overpriced! $6

7.) Nike $20 Gift Card -  FINALLY they send an actual gift card. This card IS worth $20 (no minimum purchase) and ALSO comes with a free shipping code. I have not ordered anything yet but obviously I will not waste it ;).

7.) Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis -  These are really good! I love getting bags of chocolate in the boxes! Also these are a little healthier since they have Sea Salt and Almonds but are not an organic gross tasting food so I like them! Sometimes I just feel like Popsugar includes a lot of healthier but gross tasting snacks! $4

Not in my top 5 favorites but definitely a GREAT box! Even though I will not use half of the items (sad but true) I will use ALL of the big ticket items in the box so the box was still well worth my money! Also, this box is a MUCH higher value than they have been in a while! It is funny because the scarf alone costs the exact amount ($125) as the total cost of all the items in August's Box did!


Total value of the box: $219.50

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment