Friday, October 24, 2014

October 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)














Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. I got a full size item in this box and except for the perfume I actually love and will use all items in the box!







Inside the box is:

1.) Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin Cologne Absolue, Collection Metal | I am not a fan of this perfume at all. it is way too strong of a scent and is a mix of a floral scent and a woodsy scent. Also I have mentioned this before but I hate when they include perfume samples that do not have the spray cap. It is actually a good thing I do not like this perfume since a full size is almost a ridiculous $200.  Full size, $195

2.)  Clarisea Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant | You only need to mix in a dollap of this product with your face wash each time you wash your face and it turns your face wash into an exfoliating face wash! I love it! The exfoliate is not too big or too small so that it works without scratching your face. Full size, $18

3.) Ellovi Vanilla Butter | The scent is vanilla but since it is an all natural product it is sort of a natural vanilla smell. Scent aside, the product works great on my dry spots such as elbows! Full Size, $26

4.)  Lord & Berry Paillettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Black | This is a small pencil to fit in your clutch when you are going out! I love that it is a black eyeliner with shimmer and that it does not fade or rub off throughout the night! It also did not irritate my eyes. Full Size, $18

5.)  Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Melon | This was my sample choice! It is a full size Liquid Lipstick and I am in love with the color as well as the application of the product! Full Size, $20

Overall Birchbox Side Note: Some people received a Beauty Blender in their October box as one of their samples. I sadly did not but hope that I can get a great product like that in the future. Birchbox sends out a variety of boxes each month so it is a great possibility that my box and your box will be totally different.







Is this box worth $10: YES! The full size liquid lipstick is $20 so that is already double the cost of the box.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes! I loved the products featured in this box. I could have gone without the perfume but we know Birchbox loves perfume samples ;).

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment