Friday, October 24, 2014

Review: Dr Song Rosehip Oil



Oils are a big deal at the moment and I am loving the Dr. Song Rosehip oil. I have tried a few other Dr. Song products and have always had great results from their line! Their products are always organic and FDA approved!

Rosehip oil is extracted from Rose Bush seeds and quickly absorbs into your skin to heal and hydrate. Some use it as a moisturizer and others use it to reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, rashes, acne scars and age spots.

With winter coming my main goal for my face is to make sure my skin stays hydrated. I have been mixing two drops of this Rosehip oil with my daily moisturizer in hopes of keeping my skin hydrated and reducing the appearance of blemishes. So far I am liking the results and hope it holds out when the snow starts falling!

Make sure not to use too much of this product (you literally only need a few drops) as it is a deep yellow tone and can turn your skin yellow. If you have ever heard the phrase "a little goes a long way", it really does here and you can also save money by not using more than necessary.

Right now a 4oz bottle is $19.98 (with shipping) on Amazon. If used sparingly this bottle will last you a long time so it is a good $20 investment! If you have any questions leave them down below and I will of course answer them for you!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment