Friday, August 29, 2014

August 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)












Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. Box is worth well over $10, they are deluxe size samples and I will use all of them!






Inside the box is:

1.) amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo | I needed a new dry shampoo since I am running out of my full size one. This one smells amazing too!  Full size, $21

2.)  Larua Merceier tone perfecting eye gel creme | This is a big size for an eye gel creme since you only need a little bit! I will be excited to use this but I have a few others to use up first! Full size, $60

3.) NAOBAY Body Radiance Lotion | I am always excited to get some lotion. This is a nice travel size one to put into my bag! Full Size, 24

4.)  Noir Cosmetics Long-Wear Eyeliner | I have some many eyeliners right now that I did not really need this but I am excited to get it anyway. I could have chose this as my sample but I chose the Stainiac instead because I wanted another one of those. Still excited to get this product as it is full size and is a nice creamy liner and not a pencil one! Full Size, $15

5.)  theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen | I got this in my first (or at least one of my first) Birchbox's ever a couple years ago. I have not gotten one or bought one since. I chose this as my sample since I loved it before and I did not really need or want any of the other samples (see above). Full Size, $17

I love how they do the pick your own samples now. They either offer you a box in which you know all the samples you will get or you can choose the classic mystery Birchbox in which you can choose one sample and have the rest be a surprise. I personally like the surprise but it is nice to at least choose ONE of the samples!







Is this box worth $10: Yes! The eyeliner itself was $15 and the cost of the eye creme was probably close to or even more than that considering a full size is $60!
Is this box worth my $10: Yes! I loved all of my samples and will get use out of all of them!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment