Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)










The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!







The items in the box:

1.) Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace in Black Cat's Eye : My favorite item in this months box! This necklace is so cute and will go with almost every outfit! Some people got earrings instead of the necklace in their box but since I put in my profile that I do not have pierced ears I luckily got the necklace! Value: $50

2.) Paddywax Ocean Tide & Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle: The jar is so cute and the candle smells great! Right now I already have a couple candles that I need to finish up before starting a new one so I am just using this as decor right now on my bookcase! Value: $10

3.) Goodbyn Purple Meal & Dipper Set: I already have a Bentgo meal box that they gave us in a box last August that can also be used as a dipper set so I am not quite sure if I will need to use this one. It is cute though so if I do not end up using it anytime soon I will be gifting it to someone!  $8

4.) The Mason Jar Cookie Company Celebrate Cookie Mix: I have already made the cookie mix and I was super excited but I do not feel that this mix is worth the cost. The cookies came out soft but they just were not amazing taste wise. The best part of the cookie was the chocolate chips but there was only maybe 2 or 3 chocolate chips in each cookie so some bites you did not have a chip and they were just alright! $12

5.) Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel: This shower gel smells SO good! I am in love. Sadly mine leaked (luckily it was in its own little package so it only leaked in the bubble wrap and on itself) so they are sending me a new one. $22

6.) Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip: I have not tried this yet. Not sure if I will keep it or gift it, but I will probably keep it since it is organic and will go bad faster than other glosses. I hear from others that it tastes and smells great though! $22

7.) thinkThin Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar -  This is the special extra this month. The bar was okay. I would eat one again if I got it for free but I would not purchase them. Even if the bars were 25 cents each I would not purchase them. The texture of the bar was great (like a brownie) but it still had that fake chocolate taste that most healthy bars do.


Overall I thought this was a great box. Even though some of the items were not my favorites and I did not care for the taste of the food products that much I will get use out of all of the products. I love the necklace, candle, and body wash. The lip gloss and meal and dipper set are great additions too! Sometimes we get items (ahem, tea towels) that I personally won't use and can't really re-gift to anyone I know so at least this box will not go to waste!


Total value of the box: $125

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment