Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review: Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream


I adore this eye cream! Finally I have found a cream that works well and smells good. It has a nice peppermint mixed with cucumber like scent. The eye cream blends in well, does not show under makeup, and dries clear.

I put on the eye cream every night before bed and sometimes in the morning too depending on the day of the week ( I have specific morning routines for certain days). I look MUCH more awake even when I am completely exhausted and I have not seen any bags under my eyes when I wake up. I have a combination skin type and it works great for me. 

Body Merry uses all natural & organic ingredients and no harsh chemicals in this formula! The eye cream also includes beneficial vitamins C, E, and B5 and also has antioxidants, peptides, and retinol.

This product is made in the USA and is cruelty free.  Right now for Labor day weekend you can purchase the Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream on Amazon for $19.99 (includes free prime shipping). The products regular price is $69.95 but they do offer many discounts through out the year. So if Labor day has passed make sure to check them out on Amazon to see its current price!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment