I recently tried out Skin Activies Collagen Serum, which happens to be one of their best selling products. At 26, I am not too worried about wrinkles but of course I would do anything now to delay getting them in the future. Personally, I did not love or hate the product. It is a product that I will finish using until the bottle is empty (I have used it for over two weeks now and still have over half a bottle left) but will not purchase it anytime in the near future.
- The Product is easy to rub in and does not leave face feeling greasy or makes you feel like you need to wash your face. Your face also does not feel dry after putting the product on.
- The color of the serum is brown but it absorbs quickly and does not leave a residue.
- After using this product for almost three weeks my skin is noticeably softer. However, this is the only result I have seen from it so far. The bottle does not exactly say how much to deposit on your face each day so I could possibly not be using the correct amount.
- I absolutely hated the scent. It smelt like a plant mix to me, and not fresh plants!
- This is not so much a con but more of a suggestion that the label needs to be updated. Right now their current packaging looks like tester bottles and the labels look pretty cheap.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.