Monday, August 19, 2013

August 2013 Conscious Box Review and Unboxing

This is my last Conscious Box. My subscriptions that I won have ran out, and since I did not use most of the items that came in each box I have decided not to sign up. Conscious Box costs $19.95 a month and all of the products are safe and natural. You can sign up here and can choose between a Classic Subscription, a Vegan Subscription, or a Gluten Free Subscription.

Here is my unboxing video for the August Box:






Here is a quick look at all the goodies I received the the box:





This was probably my least favorite box that I have received to date. I only received one beauty item in this months box, and since I do not like the taste of most organic foods this type of box is not useful to me. A lot of items in this months box were repeats from previous months, and it also included a lot of supplements (which I am not a fan of).

What I did like about the Conscious Box was that each month the box was jam packed with 10-20 items. Most other boxes only include around 5 items, and even though some may be a bit on the cheaper side per month it is nice to get a bunch of stuff in each box.

I love Subscription Box services and will continue to subscribe to Birchbox and the Popsugar Must Have Box. I may sign up for other subscriptions in the future, but at this moment I feel paying $45 per month for subscriptions is my limit.

I would love to see your review on other boxes so feel free to leave a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment