Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing




Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)








The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.









The items in the box:

1.) Gorjana Open Circle Necklace: I have already worn this necklace out and it is very cute and goes with almost every outfit! Value: $65
2.) Bentgo: This is such a useful way to carry your lunch. I will definitely be using this to bring lunch to work. It is microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe and comes with utensils! Value: $15
3.) Lulah Body Wash: Smells great! I always love getting full size beauty products! $11.25
4.) May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook: This is the only item in the box that I will not personally use, but I will give it away as a gift. $15
5.) Lunares Apple Bowl: A little catch all dish for change or small items. I have not put anything in this bowl yet, but I do have it displayed on my vanity. I love it, it is so cute! $20
6.) Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel: I have not tried these out yet, but look forward to doing so. $7 and $6
7.) Special Extra | Naturebox Granny Smith Apples: These are an okay snack. I will eat them, but I will not purchase them again. I am actually going to put them in the fridge to see if they taste better cold since they are apple pieces. $4




This is my favorite box yet! I have never been disappointed with the Popsugar Boxes, but this box I will definitely be getting more use out of than some other boxes.

 Total value of the box: $143.25.  I paid $35, and since I will be using all but one of the items it was definitely worth my money. Plus I always love the surprise!

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment