Saturday, December 19, 2015

Review: Dove Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant

I received a bottle of the Dove Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant from Influenster. 


I love how well this antiperspirant works. It sprays on dry and kept me dry all throughout my work day. It also had a nice smell which was also light and not overwhelming. I usually use a clear gel but honestly I like the dry spray just as much.


Dove has a few different Dry Spray's which all have different scents and benefits. I am looking forward to trying the Clear Tone Skin Renew Dry Spray and the Soothing Chamomile Dry Spray next.

Influenster was also nice enough to send me a bottle of the Dove Men & Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant/deodorant which will be going in my boyfriend's Christmas stocking.


Check out the Dove website for more information! You can also check them out online on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter.


I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment