Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)










The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!




The items in the box:

1.) Luv AJ The Rose Gold Ombre Bracelet: This bracelet is very pretty color wise but I just do not like the chain look and how it looks on me. It's a shame when I dislike the big ticket item in the box. Value: $65

2.) Stowaway Cosmetics Creme Lipstick Trio: I love these little lipsticks. They are very creamy and the colors are bold and beautiful. Value: $30

3.) Nima Oberoi Lunares Geo Stopper: Even though a wine stopper does not excite me since I do not drink wine it was still a great addition to the box this time of year. I ended up giving it as an add on gift with a bottle of wine. $24

4.) Swing Design Nova Blue Mist Jewelry Box: This is such a cute box. It is empty inside (no ring slots or anything) so technically this could be used for anything it does not have to be jewelry. I have not decided how or where I will use this yet but I will be keeping it for myself. $36

5.) My Cup of Cake Classic Belgian Chocolate: I am so happy that this is the food item this month. Sometimes they give healthy but disgusting options so I was excited to see a delicious indulgence. I recently had my wisdom teeth out so I have not tried it out yet but I will be trying it out soon! $5.99

6.) Meri Meri Silver Stars on White Glitter Tape: Not the most exciting thing to get in the box. I did not end up using it for gifts this year so I will be holding on to it. $4

7.) Tiny Prints Gift Tag Stickers: This is the special extra. I was happy to get these since I am always in need of gift tags. I just bought a whole bunch though so did not end up using these. They are not Christmas oriented at all so they can be used throughout the year. They also included a $20 Promo Card with this but it does not cover shipping so I am not counting it as an item or extra in the box. 


Though it was better than Novembers box I do not feel like the December box lived up to its potential. They have the opportunity to give a great box packed with stuff (even if it is items of lesser value) for the holidays. December's boxes never seem to be jam packed though they have had some jam packed ones in previous years and months. 


Total value of the box: $164.99 (plus the Gift tags, price not included on card)

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment