Monday, December 7, 2015

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

I reviewed Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops back in early 2014 (click here if you want to read that post) but I am writing another more updated review on them since they have added a new flavor since then.

 Their flavors include Wild Cherry, Natural Honey, Licorice, and the most recently added flavor, Lemon Citrus. I am very happy they added this flavor to the line as this is my second favorite flavor (with the Wild Cherry being first choice). All flavors taste genuine but I am not a huge Licorice fan so I can not really rant or rave on that flavor. I will be adding the Licorice flavor to my dads stocking this year as he loves Licorice. 


I love the texture of these drops and I like that they do not have any sort of medicinal taste to them as that usually turns me off. These drops are competitively priced as well (they are $4 at Walgreens)



The Pine Bros Softish Drops are Gluten Free, All Natural, Vegan, and contain only 5 calories per drop. They can be found in the cough drop aisle and are available at most retailers however these are not cough drops. The drops contain no medicine and the main ingredient is glycerin. The drops help sooth throats and help relieve dry mouth. If you are in a field (such as customer service) where you are talking all day long then these will be perfect for you.




Be sure to check out their website to find out where to find them in your area or to find out further information.









I received free samples of this product to write this review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment