Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. I got a perfume sample this month which for me brings down the box a tad and also only two of the samples were deluxe.




Inside the box is:

1.) Harvey Prince Yogini Perfume | I do not really care for getting perfume samples since they are also small and I have way too many perfumes anyway to need any samples. I did appreciate that this one at least came with a spray top so it is easy to use. The scent is just okay for me, I will continue to use it but I definitely prefer Harvey Prince's Hello over this one. Full size, $55

2.) Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain | I like that this is a two in one product but the sample is so small I will probably just use it for lips. I will keep in my purse and also use for cheeks if I am in a pinch though. Full size, $25

3.) Real Chemistry Luminious 3-Minute Peel | I am excited to try this peel. This is at least a deluxe size item, which is important for skin care products so you can really get a feel for them. Full Size, $48

4.)  Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35 | I love that this CC Cream has a pretty high SPF, great for this time of year when I forget to use sunscreen on my face since it is not too warm yet but is sunny. I loved the coverage of this also, honestly it even has more coverage than some BB Creams I have tried and is long lasting! Full Size, $32

5.)  Temple Spa Peace Be Still Calming Face & Body Balm| I have not tried this yet but am interested in seeing if it is actually calming. Full Size, $29




Is this box worth $10: Yes. Even though mostly small all of the items are actually really expensive in full size so they collectively would add up to more than $10 in sample form.
Is this box worth my $10Maybe. I do not feel like I wasted my money but still do not think it was put to the BEST use with the box this month. Most of the samples are tiny so I wish they would have put a 6th item in the box because of the sizes and one of them being a perfume. I also miss when there were lifestyle items in the boxes. 


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment