Saturday, September 20, 2014

Influenster Vitality VoxBox Review



I recently received a box of goodies complimentary from Influenster to review. Take a look at my unboxing video below to see what I got. Underneath the video is my review on all of the products I received. If you want me to send you an invite so you can sign up and get free products yourself please leave your email in the comments section below.






They had a nice variety of items in the box which I was excited to try. I loved some products more than others and will detail all of the items below. 


1.) First Degree Advanced Burn Cream: $5.97-$8.99 - Put this burn cream on minor burns (like when your straighter grazes your ear). It will reduce redness and cool it off. A staple for everyone's medicine cabinet.

2.) Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum: $60 - I LOVED this serum! It felt great on my face and my skin was a lot brighter and smoother. It is pretty expensive but is a great item to add to your Holiday Wish List!

3.) Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: $3.99 - I have always been a user of Playtex Products. These were no disappointment, unlike some other brands that are hard to get out of the applicator! 

4.) Pure Leaf Iced Tea: $1- I am already a fan of this Iced Tea! It tastes a lot better than other Ice Tea's and it is healthier for you! They do not add any preservatives to the Tea!

5.) Softlips Cube: $1.29 - I received the Vanilla flavor and I am in love! The cube is so cute and I love how easy it is to apply to your lips. No winding the tube and no dipping your fingers into the pot! Just take the cap off and go!

6.) Bikini Ready Energy Gummies: $14.99 - I only received a small sample not a whole bottle but from the two I was able to taste they tasted a lot better than other supplements I have tried. The aftertaste is a little bad though! However, my energy was way up there so they do work!



I loved this box! Even though some of the samples were smaller than what I have received in other Influenster VoxBoxes all of the items were stuff that I can and will use. Other than the aftertaste of the gummies I did not have any negative feelings while using any of the items.

If you have any further questions on any of the products listed above feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them. Once again, if you want to sign up for Influenster to get free boxes leave your email below and I will send you an invite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment