Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 2014 Birchbox Unboxing & Review

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 4/5. All of the products I would use but it is not my favorite box this year. Birchbox lost a point for including both a small perfume sample AND foil packets in the same box.




Inside the box is:

1.) Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum | This was such a small sample I finished it after 3 days (and that was using it once a day, not twice). I can not give a review on it's effectiveness just because I could not use it long enough to tell. However,  it did smell well and it absorbed well and was not greasy on the face.  Full size, $62

2.)  Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain | Not a huge sample but it will be great to put in my purse. The packaging is also super cute. Full size, $20

3.) Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and OI All in One Milk | I did like that they included all these products as one and not as individuals. The Conditioner and Oil are foil packets though. I wish the conditioner could at least have matched the size of the shampoo. Then this box would have been a 5. Full Size, $24-28

4.)  Harvey Prince Hello Perfume | This is such a sweet citrus smell I absolutely love it. I wish they would have made it a tad bigger! Full Size, $55

5.)  Perlier Body Cream Shea Almond | This a such a nice smelling lotion and a good sample size. I am excited for this! Full Size, $28.45 







Is this box worth $10: Yes, I actually got more items than the last box and most of these were costly items.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. After reviewing the last box I actually probably like the two equally it is just this one I was not excited when opening because of the perfume and foil packets. I will get some good use out of the shampoo, body cream, and lip stain though.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment