Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review: Azure Naturals ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Serum


Finally a Vitamin C serum that shows results in just a few weeks. This can be used as an anti-aging product, but since I am not (noticeably) aging yet I do not see any youthful results in that regard, but it does help clear up blemishes and sun spots! Discolored skin? No more! On top of that it also prevents future sun damage. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

The serum felt nice on your face (no oily residue) and it came with both a dropper and a pump nozzle so you can pick whichever you prefer. I prefer the pump personally. The smell is not terrible but it does not have a perfume like scent either.

What I loved most about this product is that it has high quality ingredients, is made in the USA, AND has a ONE YEAR 100% back money guarantee if you do not like the results. Finally a company that CARES about its customers! The company will refund the price of the product and the shipping no matter where you purchased the product.

I love products where the company takes care of you. Being honest and and faithful TO me is what makes me honest and faithful to a company.

You can purchase the product on Amazon for 19.95. It is fulfilled by Amazon and it is free shipping for prime members.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment