Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 2013 Birchbox Review & Unboxing Video


View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)







This is my favorite box to date! They have included so many good items in this box, and a couple full sized products as well!





Inside the box is:

1.) Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-In Conditioning Foam. I am not sure if this is exactly full size or not but if not then it is pretty close! I am considering this a full size sample for my box since it is pretty big! I have not tried this product yet but just ran out of leave in conditioner so I will be using it tonight! Full size, $16.99

2.)  Sumita Eye Shadow Pencil. I love eye shadow pencils and I love purple eyeshadow so I was super excited to see this in my box. I am also considering this a full size item for the box!  Full size, $11

3.) Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream. This is a smaller sample is a normal size sample for a Birchbox. I actually also just ran out of the Anti-Aging Eye Cream that I was using so I will be using this tonight also!   Full Size, $45

4.) Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes. I got three of these towelettes in the box. Super excited for these. I have not tried this product line yet and can not wait to! Full Size, $5.99

5.) The beauty extra this month is Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub & Dark Spot Correcting Serum I know foil packets are not a favorite for everyone but I do not mind them as long as there is a good amount of product in it, and these seem to have a good amount. The only bummer is that sometimes with the foil packets the product dries up before you use it. Still excited for the product.  Full Size, $9.99-19.99.

6.) There is also an extra bonus gift and that is a 1 year subscription to Women's Health Magazine. This  is a $9.99 value and I will be subscribing since I love magazines. I love when Birchbox is partnered with another company or brand, as they did this month with Women's Health, because the boxes always seem to be packed with bigger and better items!


Is this box worth $10: Yes, two full size products and a magazine subscription worth $9.99 alone, this box is worth way more than $10.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. I love every item in this box and will be using every item in this box! I hope to get more boxes like this one!!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment