Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box



Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)




The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.




The items in the box:

1.) Alter Eco Dark Quinoa Chocolate: I like finding food in my box, I will for sure be trying this out. Value: $3.50
2.) Kai Perfume Oil. This is the most expensive item in the box and it's not that exciting. I do not think it smells all that great. It does not smell bad, but it does not smell great.Value: $48
3.) The Green Garmento 4 in 1 Reusable Dry Cleaning bag: I think I saw this on Shark Tank. However, since we got so many laundry items in the last box I was really disappointed to find this. $10
4.) Shashi New Nugget Braclet: This bracelet is so cute. This is my favorite item from the box.  $28
5.) Tatcha Petal Fresh Evening Aburatorigami Beauty Papers: I will use these, but these are way too expensive for beauty papers! $15


This box not only contained one less main item, but also did not include any extras!! Very disappointed with the box overall. So far it is the worst of the three I have received. Total value of the box: $105.00. This is lower than both other boxes I received in previous months. I will stay subscribed, for now, as long as they do not continue to send out boxes like this one.

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment