Monday, December 10, 2012

Birchbox December 2012 Review

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)




This is hands down my favorite box yet, and guess what?! I got a full size product!!  I am super excited to get this lip gloss full size, especially since the rest of the box was all skin care items! But nonetheless, a great box!



Inside the box is:

1.) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream. This lightweight cream improves skin tone with Vitamin C and grape-derived resveratrol. It is actually a really tiny sample in the box. Full size, $39

2.) Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique Protect. This leave in cream is to be used on towel-dried hair to repair damage. Foil packets are unfortunate, but at least I got two at a decent size! Full size, $42

3.) ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss. This even has a cool little mirror on the bottle! Full Size, $16

4.) Thymes Naia Body Lotion. Great sample size bottle! Full Size, $25

5.) The Beauty Extra is Thymes Lotus Santal Body Cream. Not really too excited that my extra this month is another lotion from the exact same company, but at least I can always use lotion. Sadly, it is not as good of a size as the other lotion is and comes in a small foil packet. Full Size, $35

As you can tell from my video I was super excited to FINALLY get a full size product. I knew that the December box would be awesome and I am so glad that I was right! I will be staying subscribed and hope to get more boxes like this one!

Is this box worth $10: YES! The Full Size Lip Gloss is worth $16. So that product alone is already worth more than what the box cost me.
Is this box worth my $10: YES! Not only do I sign up for Birchbox to receive great products and to try new products, but I also sign up for the surprise and excitement that goes along with it and I was super excited with this box!!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment