Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Top 5 Beauty Picks

I have gathered up a few of my favorite beauty items and decided to share with the world how great these products really are.

1.) Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain & Balm: Passion $8.99
     Don't let the hefty price tag on this item sway you away from purchasing this. Of course I did not pay $8.99 for it, I bought it using a Revlon Manufacturer's coupon while it was on sale at CVS. I used Extrabucks to purchase it and received Extrabucks back for purchasing it. This lipstain lasts all day, even after eating breakfast and lunch. Obviously, it does fade from morning to night but it still outlasts many of the other products in its class that I have tried.

2.) Lancome Art Liner  $29.50
     I was lucky enough to receive this as a reward from Loreal for voicing my opinion on their products. I usually do not like liquid eyeliner (for some reason I am not very good at applying it and prefer the pencil) but this is so easy to apply and really looks great for any eye color.

3.) L'oreal B.B Skin Beautifier Magic, Fair. $11
    I did not think that I would ever purchase a BB Cream, but I got a sample of this product in a magazine in light. The light was a little dark for me so I purchased it in the only lighter color it comes in (Fair) and I love the product! I did not even need to put foundation on with this product. I will use it during the weekend when I do not want to wear heavy makeup. This BB Cream feels very light on the skin.

4.) Lancome Color Design Shadow and Liner Palette, Taupe Craze. $49
   Wow! I did not know how expensive these were until I just looked up the price for you guys! I luckily got two of these (one in Taupe Craze and another in Mauve Cherie) through the same program in which I got the Art liner from. These totally make my eyes pop and they come with instructions on how to apply them for a Day Look and for a Night Look. As much as I love these though I probably would not drop $49 on them once I need a replacement.

5.) theBalm Staniac Tinted Gel Blush for Cheeks and Lips, Beauty Queen. $17
     This item I got out of my August Birchbox. I was so happy with the August Birchbox that I can not wait for my next box. I hope that the products will be just as good. This product ranks number 5 on the list because while I do not love it I do like it a lot. It works a lot better, for me anyway, on the cheeks than it does on the lips. I will not buy this product once I run out of the sample but I will continue to use the sample until every last drop is gone. I would recommend this product if you can find it at a rock bottom price!


No comments:

Post a Comment