Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clairol Nice N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Review.

Vocalpoint asked me to do a review of the Nice N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color by Clairol. For me to review the product they sent me a FREE Product Coupon. I must say that when I brought the coupon to my local CVS I was not too happy with the selection. All the items were in stock, but there were very few hair color choices. There are some colors that I see on the website that were not available at my store. Basically I had to choose from a blonde, a golden brown, and a black. My hair color is naturally brown and I did not want to get too drastic with the blonde, nor wanted my color to be black.



I decided to choose the golden brown. The color did make my hair a golden color, and you can tell by the photos below that my hair is a lot less dull than before! The product was very easy to apply, which is great because I do not like to use beauty products that require to much work (that's what a salon is for!) I am happy with the results, but wish CVS would have offered up more choices. The product retailed for around $5, so I would recommend the product to anyone who wants to temporarily color their hair (it lasts up to 28 shampoos) and finds a color that they like.

Before                                       After 
  


Thanks again to the sponsors, Clairol and Vocalpoint, for allowing me to test and review this product. For more information on this product please visit: vocalpoint.com/FlirtWithHairColor





1 comment:

  1. I HAVE BEEN USING THE 6 TO 8 WASHES GOLDEN BROWN BUT THIS IS OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE. ALL I CAN GET IS ASH BROWN. I DYE MY HAIR EVERY FOUR WEEKS TO GET RID OF THE WHITE ROOTS. THE PREVIOUS COLOURING GETS DARKER AND DARKER AND THE WHITE ROOTS COME OUT A PALER COLOUR SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE AT THE PARTING. THERE ARE MANY SITES THAT HAVE ALL THE COLOURS FOR 6 TO 8 WASHES IN AMERICAN DOLLARS BUT I CANT AFFORD THE INFLATED PRICE OF IMPORTING IT BACK TO THE UK ESPECIALLY AS IT IS MADE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. ALL I WANT IS GOLDEN OR MID BROWN 6 TO 8 WASHES. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE LISTENING ?

    ReplyDelete