Friday, December 20, 2013

Mill City Bread Co. Review



I love to bake but my problem is that sometimes what I bake does not come out looking good. I tried the Mill City Bread Co Bread Mixes and there were so easy to make. Each Bread kit comes with complete instructions and all the ingredients you need (this make it easy, no measuring!). 

My favorites (so far) are the Artisan Ciabatta Mix and the French Boule Mix. Not only did my breads come out delicious but they were not that hideous either. When I need to bake bread in the future I will be sure to use Mill City Bread Co again. 

If you would like to try out their bread mixes yourself check out their website (right now they have all mixes on sale!) All of their mixes are all natural and have no GMO's or artificial ingredients. Their website also has all the kitchen essentials for baking bread in case you do not have bread bakers and bread knives. 

Be sure to let me know what you think when you try them out for yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment