Friday, December 27, 2013

Book Review: 39 Day Lifescape

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



39 Day Lifescape Become A Better You is a self help book in which the author, Jaha Knight, expresses some great ideas on how to better yourself in every aspect of your life.

I thought the book had some great ideas, but most of them were ones that I have heard before in other self help books. What makes this book different than others of its kind is that the author is very persuasive in a way that is helpful that you almost feel bad not completing the exercises in the workbook. I thought the exercises were very helpful and I definitely changed my view on a lot of things in my life. Now how long will I stay motivated to change is the question. 

Get the E-book yourself on Amazon for only $3.99,
the workbook is included.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment