Friday, December 6, 2013

Book Review: Expert Guide to Home Organization


I have a huge problem you guys, and that huge problem is the clutter that resides in my house! Clutter has become my official roommate, except it does not give me any rent money! For a couple of years now I have tried to get my place organized, and finally I am happy to say that it is a work in progress. 

For years I have been reading book upon book about organizing. The last book I read was the book pictured to the right, Expert Guide to Home Organizing Edited by Rhiana Jones. While this book did not spark any magic in me more than any other book of it's kind, what I did like about this book is that each chapter was written by a different professional organizer. I feel that this really maximizes the information that you get from a book since every professional organizer has a different niche.

I world recommend this book to anyone who is looking to organize their home. It is a quick read and gives you a lot of information. You can buy the E-book on Amazon for only 99 cents! 

My main problem is that everything has a memory and therefore I do not want to get rid of anything!! If you have any tips for me or a story of your own to share feel free to leave it below! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment