Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 2013 Birchbox Unboxing & Review

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)











Overall thoughts: This box is a 4/5 for me. The sample sizes are great but there was just a lack of excitement for a few of the products. Overall though this box was not too disappointing but I still would have liked to see an extra 'extra' for the Holiday. 






Inside the box is:

1.) Benta Berrry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser | Smells good but it is a bit too small for me to actually tell if I like the product or not.  Full size, $16

2.)  Camille Beckman | I love this hand cream! It smells SO good! The sample size looks small at first glance but a little goes a long way. I have already used it quite a few times and I still have a lot of product left. Out of my price range, but I  may get it at some point with my birchbox points. Full size, $14

3.) Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray | I have not tried this yet. I very seldom use hairspray so I am not too excited for the this product. Full Size, $30

4.) Secret Agent Beauty Nourishing & Plumping Gloss in Foreign Intelligence Flirt | The color is just okay, nothing special, but I will try it since it is plumping. Once again, no excitement though.  Full Size, $18

5.) Emily's Chocolates Milk Chocolate Fortune Cookie | I thought this was really tasty but $1 for 1 fortune cookie, no way jose!  Full Size, $5.99





Is this box worth $10: No foil packets and no perfume so due to the sample sizes the box does add up to more than $10.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. I am happy with a few of the products and even though there are a couple I am not excited for there is nothing in the box that I hate. 

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment