Friday, July 28, 2017

Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Review


In my Splash Voxbox from Influenster I received the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask to test out and review. 

I really loved this Exfoliating Mud Mask from Tree Hut. I love Charcoal masks, I feel they do a great job at cleansing pores and pulling out all the junk. This one smelled really nice and it was pretty fast to use- dried in about 10 minutes and easy to wash off with just warm water. Skin felt clean and refreshed after use!

I have heard of the Tree Hut brand before but am not sure if I have tried any of their products in the past. I love that is mask is free from parabans, formaldehyde donors, petroleum, phthalates, sulfates, DEA, and mineral oil. This product is made in the U.S.A! 


You can check out the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Product Page for more detailed information about the mask, and take a look around at their other products. The Hydrating Overnight Mask is next on my list to try. 


I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment