Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 2014 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)








Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. Another great box this month. There are a couple foil packets but the other items are deluxe sample sizes and are products I will actually use so the foil packets are not hurting the box at all. Birchbox is on a roll, lets hope it continues!









Inside the box is:

1.) Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel | Great sample size and a product I have never tried before. I love how it keeps my brows from getting unruly. I do not use any other brow products but this product is very useful!  Full size, $22

2.)  BeeKind Body Lotion | I love the smell of this lotion, it smelled a lot more like lemons than honey for me though. I love that it is an organic skincare product as well. Full size, $15

3.) Davines Oil Shampoo + Oil Conditioner | These are the foil packets. It is hard to tell at the moment if I will LOVE the product, but I have been getting some use out of them and so far my hair has been very hydrated. Full Size, $26-$32

4.)  Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser | I am not too crazy about the scent but I love how soft my face feels after using this product. This sample is going to last me the better part of a month as well. It does not look that big but I have already used the product for almost a week and I have not even made a dent in the product inside.  Full Size, $16

5.) KIND Healthy Grain Bar- Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt | Wow! I loved this! I am super surprised because I am usually not a huge fan of healthier brands. I loved the sugar and then salt taste. I will be buying these with my Birchbox Points once they are back in stock on the site. Full Size, $11.88 for 15 Bars.





Is this box worth $10: It's close but yes it is worth $10 since a couple of the brands are pretty expensive.
Is this box worth my $10: Even though the box is on the borderline of actually being worth $10, it is definitely worth my $10 since I will be getting use out of all of the products. 

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment