Monday, December 23, 2013

Tidy Cats Lightweight 24/7 Perfomance Cat Litter Review



I recently tried out the new Tidy Cats Lightweight 24/7 Performance Cat Litter and my cats and I love it! It is a clumping litter for multiple cats and the built in deodorant lasts for days on end. Usually I have to add the Arm & Hammer Litter deodorant to the box after one of my cats uses the bathroom but this litter covers up the smell very well!

The bottle is also nicely designed and you are able to carry and pour the litter very easily. This is a great bonus for me since I am not too strong and lifting 40lb bags of litter is tough since I have a long walk from my car to my apartment. The only thing I may dislike about this litter, even though it is affordable, is that you will have to go out and buy litter more often since it is a smaller bottle and will run out faster than a bigger bag but this is just a minor headache compared to all its benefits.

Questions? Leave them below. If you have not watched my review video above yet, be sure to do so!

1 comment: