Friday, December 20, 2013

Ozeri 8” Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Review



I had the pleasure of trying out the Ozeri 8" Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan which is 100% PTFE and PFOA Free. As you may know, I have been a fan of the Ozeri products for a while now. All the Ozeri Products that I have tried have been very high quality and have lasted through my abuse (though I do not intend to abuse my products, I am not the best cook or the best cleaner).

What I love about this pan specifically is its size. It is the perfect size to cook a meal for a single person and it is easy to store. My main problem with kitchenware is that it is too big to store in my small kitchen. This pan is great for someone who makes small meals and lives in a small apartment or a dorm. The textured bottom also makes it much easier to clean, and it prevents food from getting stuck to the bottom of the pan!

Right now the pan is on sale for $23.35 on Amazon. While you're there feel free to check out the other products from Ozeri and also be sure to check them out on facebook for special offers and promotions.

If you have any questions about this pan or any other Ozeri Products feel free to leave them below and I will do my best to answer them!


No comments:

Post a Comment