Friday, November 29, 2013

iCaughtSanta.com Review




iCaughtSanta.com is a site that allows you to add a Santa or Rudolph into your personal photos. I think it is a really cool idea, but I am not a creative person at all so I feel the site is not for someone like me.

I am not good with graphic design, or anything creative for that matter. The site is very easy to use, though I wish they had more santas to choose from (they only have twenty at the moment).

Also, I do not have a tree up in my house just yet nor do I have any good photos with a tree. I feel to get the best use out of the site you need to either have a Christmas tree in the photo or to actually take a photo specifically to insert a Santa with an idea already in mind. 

You can make your own photo (that I am sure will be much better than mine, since mine does not look realistic at all) on www.iCaughtSanta.com until December 10th, 2013. The Code to get your free photo download is #SantaShare (it does not cost to actually make the photo so you can play with it as much as you want.)

Please leave your photos below. I have seen others on the web that came out really good!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment