Friday, November 22, 2013

GRATiAE Replenishing Eye Cream Review



I have been using the GRATiAE Replenishing Eye Cream for about a month now. The cream not only looks luxurious but also feels luxurious. While I have not seen any difference in the dark spots under my eyes I have seen a difference in how my skin looks when I wake up in the morning. The skin around my eyes looks much more awake then it used it and much less puffy.

GRATiAE is a Premium Organic Beauty Line and only uses the best ingredients in their products. Though their products are much more pricier than what you may find at Beauty Stores, the products also last a lot longer. 


You can purchase the GRATiAE Replenishing Eye Cream on their website for $349.99. Though you may find their products cheaper elsewhere, GRATiAE encourages that you do not buy from unauthorized sellers since those products may be expired (or worse they made not be made by GRATiAE and therefore not made with their high quality ingredients that make their products work).

If you are not in the price range to buy their eye cream but want to try out their products they have many affordable items on their site. You can also create and account on their site and subscribe to their newsletter to get special offers!

Also, be sure to check out GRATiAE on their social media sites for special promotions and the latest updates: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Youtube





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment