Friday, July 26, 2013

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale, with MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection Review





I was so amazed to learn that this scale has Antimicrobial Protection. I am not sure if this is common on scales now-a-days but I have not owned a scale in a while and in the past my scales were definitely not Antimicrobial Protected. You still have to wipe down the scale every now and again but I think it is so cool that this product gives you an extra protection against germs. The antimicrobial protection works for the lifetime of the scale and the scale comes with a full warranty!






Another reason why I am in love with this product is how cool it looks! I love how skinny it is, as well as the nice blue screen it has. The numbers are also large so it is easy to read, which the point of using a scale is to SEE how much we weight, right?

Right now, the Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale, with Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection is only $28.95 and has free shipping! You can snag it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Z4AT0A. At this time there is only 5 left in stock.

Ozeri is a brand to keep an eye out for. If you are looking for a particular product I would suggest seeing if they have it first: http://www.ozeri.com/.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment