Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Trendy Box Review

The Trendy Box is a Subscription box service which provides subscribers with 2-4 fashion accessories each month. A monthly subscription is $25 per month but you may also subscribe to a 3 month, 6 month, or 1 year subscription plan to save some money. The Trendy Box purchases accessories at wholesale prices so that they can include them in the boxes. As an added bonus they also send out an extra piece in your birthday month's box! I think this is so cool since I have personally not subscribed to a box that has done this yet. I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary box to review. Keep reading for my unboxing video and my opinion on the box!




My June Box Included:
- Reviera Maya Necklace | $19.99
- Belize Love | $9.99
- Love & Heart Bangle | $14.99
- Sassy Issy Knuckle Ring | $12


Thoughts: I loved how the box had a theme (all of the products were related to love) but I must admit that I was expecting at least one higher end piece. I would say an item with a retail value of around $50 would have been nice to include in the box. I received four pieces though, which is awesome, so maybe in the months where there are less items they include pricier jewelry. I will personally wear two out of the four items (Riviera Maya Necklace and Love & Heart Bangle). I will not wear the Knuckle Ring since that is not my style and I honestly thought that the Belize Love Bracelet (Top) looked a little cheap when I put it on.

If you are into costume jewelry or just need to update your jewelry collection I think this would be a good box for you to subscribe to. I also think that this would be a pretty cool gift to give to a friend that is obsessed with jewelry. If you already subscribe or subscribe in the future please leave pictures of your box or a link to your unboxing video in the comments so I can check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment