Thursday, October 18, 2012

The New Influenster Website!



A quick post today to let everyone know what I think of the Influenster relaunch.

For those who do not know what Influenster is, it is a fun Social Media type site where you get rewarded with free products for voicing your opinions. The more active you are on the site (reviewing products, sharing  news about Influenster and companies that Influenster supports, etc) the more products you are eligible to try for free and review!

Sadly, I have not received an Influenster box yet to review for you guys. However, I assure you that as soon as I get one you will be the first to know and I will post all the deets on the new products!

In regards to the relaunch I am loving the new site much more than the old site. There are many more activities to do and therefore I feel that I can be more active on the site and therefore qualify for more products.

To sign up for Influenster and to get involved in all the fun visit their site and take a look around, but please come back and let me know what you think! http://www.influenster.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment