Monday, June 29, 2015

June 2015 Birchbox Review & Unboxing!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)








Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. This box came with a full size item and there were six items in the box which I have not received that many in a while. Plus there was a lifestyle item which I have not received in a while either.



Inside the box is:

1.) Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water | I chose this item as my sample choice item since I have been wanting to try a cleansing water for a while now. So far I am loving it! It makes my face feel just as clean as using face wash. Full size, $32

2.) La Mav Green Clay Detox Mask | I have so many mask products right now that I will not try this for a while but I still love getting skincare items in my boxes. It is pretty small sample for this type of product though. Full size, $29.95

3.) Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner | I got the Indigo Dark blue shade and I love it! It also really is waterproof and stays put throughout the day! Full Size, $11

4.)  Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo | I am not a huge fan of this earthy scent but I will still try it out eventually. Full Size, $14

5.)  Temple Spa in Good Condition Conditioner| This has a different smell than the shampoo. The conditioner has a peppermint smell. It is pretty strong but i still prefer it over the shampoo scent.  Full Size, $14

6.)  Pura Vida Lace HeadbandWe have not had a lifestyle item in the box in a while so I am excited for this. I do not use headbands usually but will find a way to use it. It is really cute.  Full Size, $18 for pack of 8




Is this box worth $10: Yes. The Eyeliner is worth more than the cost of the box alone.
Is this box worth my $10Yes. Six items, Lifestyle item, and full size item. A box is hardly this good!


Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment