Monday, June 15, 2015

June 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box Review & Unboxing!

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!






The items in the box:

1.) Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses: We have never had sunglasses in the box before so I was excited for these! I wish these would have came in a color other than black but it looks like everyone got black ones. I love them anyway! Value: $45

2.) Judy Blume's In the Unlikely Event Book: We have not received a book in the box in a while. Personally I do not really read fiction so I sold this book. Value: $27.95

3.) Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette: I love this shadow palette! The colors are great for summer. The shadows are creamy and do not crease! $14

4.) Yogitoes Peacock hBand: I do not do Yoga so this item in not for me. This is my least favorite item the box and do not know what I will use it for. $4

5.) Spongelle Boxed Flowers-Fleur en Boite: This is a Body Wash Buffer. I have never tried one of these but it smells amazing (very fruity) so I can not wait to try it! $16

6.) Snap Infusion Supercandy: They gave us two packs of these and they were so good they are already gone! $4

Also, included is a $30 Gift Card to Sweet & Spark. I do not count this as an item unless I personally can get on the site and order something without spending extra money. The good thing is that the code never expires and that it seems like everything on the site comes with free shipping. The bad thing is is that there was only one item the gift card would cover and it was sold. I will check back but based on this I do not count this as an actual item in the box, therefore it is not included in my total value of the box.


This has been my favorite box since January. The selection of products is great and most of the items not only will I use but I am super excited about! 


Total value of the box: $110.95 

To sign up go here: http://bit.ly/YU08Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment