Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Body Merry Serums



If you read my Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review or my Age Defense Eye Cream Review then you would know that I love the quality ingredients and fast results that Body Merry products provide. I was thrilled when Body Merry asked me to review their Hyaluronic Acid Serum and their 2.5% Retinol Serum.

I have been using the Hyaluronic Acid Serum in the morning and the Retinol serum at night. The Vitamin C and the Green Tea in the Hyaluronic serum have brightened my face and reduced the puffiness under my eyes allowing me to look more awake than I actually feel in the morning. 

I have not personally seen such drastic results with the Retinol Serum but this is because I do not have fine lines or wrinkles yet but am hoping to prevent them from both coming on earlier and by reducing their appearance. 

All of Body Merry's products are organic and have all natural ingredients which I love. The two serums that I am reviewing are both free from fragrances and alcohol which can both dry out your skin!

Currently you can purchase the Hyaluronic Serum on Amazon for $14.99 and the Retinol Serum for $29.99.

Be sure to also check out Body Merry's Website for more information about their great products!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a worthy product and I like the idea of it having organic ingredients as well! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete