Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 2014 Birchbox Unboxing & Review!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)







Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. I got a full size item and I got 6 samples (which is great for Birchbox). Not exactly in my favorites but this is how Birchbox should be every month!









Inside the box is:

1.) Amika Nourishing Mask | This hair mask smells nice and I have always liked the Amika brand so I love seeing this in my box!  Full size, $28

2.)  Dr. Brandt Pores no more vacuum cleaner | The sample was not big enough to see results but my face did feel a lot smoother and more refreshed. Full size, $45

3.) MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick & Primer | Will not buy this. The primer I felt did nothing really. Also, the lipstick faded throughout the day and looked cheap. Full Size, $36

4.)  Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing Body Wash | I chose this as my sample choice. I was not hugely impressed with the choices this month though I did enjoy this nice lemon smelling Body Wash! Full Size, $16

5.)  Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Ruffian Naked | I love that this is a full size nail polish. The color is nice but just a tad light for my taste. It matches my skin tone so does not look like I have polish on. Full Size, $10

6.)  Firecracker ChocoPods | I love when they add food as extras in the box. This was a weird chocolate! It had bits of chipolte AND it had crackle candy in it so you felt the spice crackle in your throat. It DID taste good though. Full Size, $1





Is this box worth $10: YES! The nailpolish alone pays for the box.
Is this box worth my $10: Yes! I feel like Birchbox should always send 6 items though sometimes I get 5 (or even 4!). Even though the nail polish is not in a shade I prefer, because they sent 6 samples it was worth my $10.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment