Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review: Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream



I recently tried out the Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream. I was a little iffy about trying it at first just because I do not have a problem with Cellulite yet. However, I have had these bumps under my thighs for about a year now. I left that area alone and did not shave it for about 2 weeks thinking that was the problem, but it was not.

When I first applied this gel I was in shock. It was such an Icy Hot feeling. I thought I put too much on but that feeling was still there even the next time when I used half the amount. At first, the Icy Hot freaked me out but once I got used to it it did not bother me as much.

In fact, now it does not bother me at all because I am in love with this product. It does not make my bumps disappear completely but it smooths out my skin and makes the bumps go away for about a week or two. I have found that I personally only have to use this product once a week for my condition, however you may need to use it more often or even daily.

I am happy that I have finally found a semi-permanent solution to my problem. It is semi-permanent in the way that as long as I apply this as soon as the bumps reappear then I will have another week free from bumps!

The product is made from a caffeine, retinol, and sea-weed formula. The cream contains natural ingredients such as algae extract, coconut oil, kelp, Japanese green tea leaf extract, cayenne, and 100% natural mint green tea lime fragrance. As with all their products they are free from parabans, sulfates, and phthalates.

You can purchase this product on Amazon right now for $19.99 with free prime shipping.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment