Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser & Eye Gel



The InstaNatural Gentle & Reviving Deep Cleansing Facial Oil has helped out my skin in so many ways! The Cleansing oil worked just as well at removing makeup and buildup as a face wash without the harsh ingredients. This product made my skin feel nice and clean without making my face dry out! If I forgot to apply moisturizer before bed it was not the end of the world! I did not use the oil to take off my eye makeup remover as I use makeup removers wipes so that my eyes do not feel greasy but it removed all of my foundation, blush, and lipstick so I did not have to go over it with a makeup wipe afterwards! This product is made with natural oils and I will for sure be continuing to use it. Right now the product is on sale on Amazon for $19.95 (with free prime shipping) so go grab some while you can! 




I also tried InstaNatural's Youth Express eye gel and love that 
I am using only 100% natural ingredients around my eyes now. I always knew that some mass market brands used harsh chemicals in their products but I never knew how harsh until I recently look into it! This eye gel gets rid of dark circles and puffiness while also moisturizing and this product can be used all over your face, so it is not restricted to just your eyes. My eye puffiness has for sure decreased and I look much more awake even when I do not get a good nights sleep! This product is also on sale on Amazon right now and you can pick it up for $24.95 (with free prime shipping!).







If you have any questions about the products listed above leave them down below and I will try to answer them for you!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment