Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap


If you have ever suffered with Acne, Blackheads, or oily skin than you should try out the Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap which is made for people who suffer from these ailments. This soap is not recommended for people with dry or sensitive skin though Adovia does make other products for your skin type.

This soap is enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea and other ingredients include Olive Oil and Aloe Vera extract. The sulfur ingredient has antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.

This soap can be used on both your face and your body. I only suffer from pimples on the face but I did see some results from using the soap on my face. It made me less prone to breakouts which makes me a lot happier! I do not suffer from any body acne and I have more of a normal skin type so I did not see any real results on my skin but the soap did lather well, it smelled good, and it made me feel nice and clean. Also, my skin felt less dry after I took a shower than other soaps which can strip your natural body oils!

Right now you can purchase the soap on Amazon for $10 (which includes prime shipping). This price may seem expensive for soap but if you are using this on your face in place of a facial cleanser than the price is right.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment