Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dr Song Vitamin C Serum Review




I have tried out a lot of different Vitamin C serums and my opinion of them was that they did not benefit me at all. That is until I tried Dr. Song's Vitamin C Serum. Finally, I have found a serum that fades the redness and sun spots on my face. I do not have any wrinkles or scars so I can not say if this serum will help those problems.

If you are looking for a serum that makes you skin feel softer, have a soft glow, and be less red than try out this serum. It is A LOT cheaper than some of the other serums I have tried and has benefited my skin more than the rest.

I love the packaging of the bottle. It is very easy to read and looks like a premium product. The dropper is perfect in dispensing the right amount of serum into your hand. Most importantly though this actually FEELS like a serum. Most Vitamin C "serums" I have tried were very liquidy. This feels like a serum and rubs in smoothly, but do not rub too long or it will produce some suds!

If you have any questions about the serum feel free to let me know. Like I have noted I do not have any wrinkles yet and also do not have any scars. However, check out their Amazon page for others reviews on the products or to purchase the product for $9.99 plus $4.99 shipping!

Dr. Song Medical is FDA Compliant and guarantees the product four up to a year. If you are not happy with the product they will refund your money.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment