Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review: Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated 16oz Glasses.


So in the midst of my spring cleaning (yes, I know it is summer now but this is going to be a process!) I decided that I wanted to also update my items. So out with the old and in with the modern!

These Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated 16 oz glasses really make my dinners look a lot more fancier! These glasses are tall enough to hold just enough of whatever you are drinking and are shatter resistant. The double wall keeps your hands from getting hot when drinking a hot beverage and it also keeps the glass free of condensation when drinking a cold beverage.

I have long been a fan of the Ozeri brand and so far all of the items that I have tried from them have met my needs and none have cracked, broken, shattered, or anything of that nature.

You can get the glasses on Amazon for $29.95 for a set of 2 or $59.95 for a set of 6. Both include free shipping for prime members. Also I must mention that Ozeri always packs their items very well for shipping and none of my items have ever arrived in less than spectacular condition!

If you have any questions about these glasses or any of the other Ozeri items I have reviewed in the past feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment