Friday, July 25, 2014

July 2014 Birchbox Unboxing & Review!

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)











Overall thoughts: I give this box a rating of 5/5. Box is worth well over $10, plus they finally are including what are deluxe size samples in my opinion.





Inside the box is:

1.) Benefit Cosmetics Posiebalm | I love this lip balm! It hydrates my lips very well and adds a bit of color to my lips. I wish the sample was a bigger though, the packaging is deceiving.  Full size, $18

2.)  Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme | I got a perfume sample of this scent last month and loved it so much that I was super excited to get this lotion. Nice size sample to fit in my purse. Full size, $22

3.) Ruffian Rosary Nail Polish & Bonus Polish Remover Pad | The nail polish is a nice gold/metallic/pink color. You only need one layer to get the full color but it does chip pretty easily so I suggest doing a second layer anyway. As far as the remover pad goes I did not like the scent or that it dried out my nails! Full Size, $10 for Polish & $12 for a set of 10 Polish Remover Pads

4.)  Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator | I have not tried this yet but it smells pretty good. I am always excited to try out new skincare products! Sample size was great also! Full Size, $34

5.)  Agave Healing Oil Treatment | This was the "Beauty Extra" but it is just a foil packet sadly. I will give it a chance though. Full Size, $34

This months box was partnered with Women's Health Magazine so we also got a free One Year Subscription to the magazine!







Is this box worth $10: Yes! The Magazine Subscription alone is $10. Plus most of the products were deluxe samples!
Is this box worth my $10: Yes. I already subscribe to Women's Health and love it so I am excited to have another year added on to my subscription. Plus I am getting use out of all of the items this month!

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment