Friday, July 18, 2014

July 2014 Popsugar Must Have Box Review

Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)









The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $39.99 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!









The items in the box:

1.) Michael Stars Beach Hat : Do not hate the hat but it is a tad big for my head. I will try to wear it at some point. I wish it was not the big item in the box, but it does not break the box for me either. Value: $48

2.) French Bull Ziggy Salad Servers: These are so cute but I do not really host parties or have a need to dish out salad. My boyfriend and I just dish it out with a fork. I have not decided if I will keep these or not. Value: $12

3.) Sun Bum Sunscreen and Lotion: I love that they gave us both sunscreen and aloe lotion! I will for sure use these and I have never tried the Sun Bum brand so I am excited. I am also glad that they do not expire in less than a year like the one they gave us last year. $20

4.) ACME Party Box Company Chevron Straws: Once again these are cute but I do not have parties or really anyone over for drinks so I am not sure when I will get around to using these. Maybe when I live closer to people or have a nicer place. $7

5.) TKO Jump Rope: This item made the box for me. Finally a fitness item that I do not have AND can use! I love the soft grip handles and the color of the jump rope! $13

6.) Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips: These were SO good. I wish the bag was bigger. They are already all gone, unfortunately. I also wish they sold them around me but the closest place is about 30 minutes away and I never have any reason to actually head out that way. I have seen them online but you do have to buy in bulk and I do not have the funds for that at the moment. $3

7.) Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara -  This is the special extra this month and I am super excited. I have never tried a Revlon mascara. I am also happy that the extra is an item and not a useless gift card coupon! I hope we do not get any more mascaras for a few months though because I probably have about 10 of them at the moment!


This was a really good box. I am happy with it and do feel it was worth my money. I wish I could get more use out of some of the items but I am sure if I hold on to them I eventually will. I will also try to make the hat work but we shall see! Once again, can not wait until next months box!


Total value of the box: $110

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment