Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes Review

I received a package of these Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in a Target Beauty Bag. After the first use, I was amazed at how GREAT my skin looked. I honestly could not believe what I saw in the mirror. My face looked less red and my eyes did not look like they had bags underneath them. A huge bonus is that the towelettes smell great. I have used these after using a face wash and also in place of a face wash and they have the same great results every time.

I will for sure be running out to buy a package of these. They are sold at most drug stores and mass merchandise stores. They retail for around $4-$7 depending on the store and your geographical area.

I am so in love with this product and had to tell you all about my experience. I have always heard of Pond's but usually do not buy their products, however I will now be a loyal customer of theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment