Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box!




Please watch my unboxing video and then come back and read this post :)






The Popsugar Must Have Box is a subscription box which costs $35 per month, BUT all the products you get are full size and the boxes are always worth more than $100! If you love getting surprises than this box is for you!.







The items in the box:

1.) Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf: This is such a nice looking scarf. I love the colors and even though I will not be wearing it for the next couple months I will be excited to wear it in the fall. Value: $62
2.) Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer | Sample CC Creams. I have tried Juice Beauty previously through Birchbox and I LOVE their products. This is my favorite item in the box. I am super excited to start using this. Value: $65 and $8 for the two samples.
3.) Hard Candy Fitness DVD- Addicted to Sweat 4: I am excited to try this workout DVD. I am currently doing Insanity but will be taking some time off of that to use this DVD! $20
4.) Book- Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns: Great item for the box but I will be selling the book since I can read it for free at the library. I hope they make a movie sequel though! $25
5.) Project 7 Quench the Thirsty Witergreen Mints: Mints are always good to keep in your purse and the packaging is so cute. $3
6.) Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn: Though I usually do not prefer the sea salt flavor I do love Popcorn so I am excited to try this. Pretty big size also. $3




Wow! This is my favorite box as of yet! I know I have said in previous months that I may or may not stay subscribed. This box has swayed me into staying subscribed, for now, but Popsugar needs to send out more boxes like this! I loved that this box did not really have a theme. I feel when they have a theme, like the party one they had last month, it usually results in me not using most of the products in the box.

 Total value of the box: $186.00. Very High volume box. I only paid $35 for the box and will be using pretty much everything!

To sign up go here: http://popsu.gr/THB

No comments:

Post a Comment