Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 2013 Birchbox Review & Unboxing

View my Unboxing Video and then come back and read my post :)










Overall thoughts: I love this box. All of these products I will use and all are pretty generous sizes compared to other Birchbox's I have received. Extra Bonus: No Perfume sample :). I would not mind the perfume samples if they were just a tad larger in size, but when I receive them I feel like I am being jipped.







Inside the box is:

1.) Birchbox & Color Club Wanderlust Collection Nail Polish: Reign in Spain. This is a good size nail polish and a very pretty color. However, I have noticed that it chips very easily! Full size, $8

2.)  Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk. I am excited to try this product since I am almost out of dry shampoo. This is also a pretty generous sample! Full size, $18

3.) Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick. My favorite item in the box! Such a pretty color! The packaging says you can also use it on your cheeks, but I will probably just use it on my lips since I have light skin and prefer a subtle look on my cheeks. I believe this is full size, if not than it is extremely close to it!  Full Size, $26.55

4.) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. Though it looks small, a little of this product would go a long way so I can see myself using this for a month if not longer. I love the scent and the sugar crystals are just the right size for exfoliating. Full Size, $32.95

5.) The beauty extra this month is Nourishing Body Cream. I have already used the vanilla scent and love it! I got 2 uses out of the little foil packet so that is not terrible since they include two of them!  Full Size, $15



Is this box worth $10: Yes, all of the samples are generous sizes and a couple I would consider as full size for my preferences. 
Is this box worth my $10: Yes! I will be using ALL products in the box this month (which is rare usually there is an item or two I will not use). Full size products and no perfume sample makes me happy too. I am okay with foil packets as long as only one of the items is a foil packet.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own and I was not asked, nor do I get compensation, to review the box or these items.

If you would like to sign up for the Beauty Box yourself, here is the link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=l4w14

No comments:

Post a Comment