Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 2013 Conscious Box

This is the second box I have received. I won two 3 month subscriptions so I will actually be getting 4 months worth of boxes since the subscriptions overlap. Conscious Box costs $19.95 a month and all of the products are safe and natural. You can sign up here and can choose between a Classic Subscription, a Vegan Subscription, or a Gluten Free Subscription.

Here is my unboxing video for the June Box:




Here is a quick look at all the goodies I received the the box:



This box is much better than last months box. I love that there are more food and beauty items (the little Conscious elves must have read my post last month!) A lot of these items I will use. I am excited to try out all three of the snack bars since I am trying to eat slightly healthier than I am now (without compromising taste of course!) 

I have already tried one of the Flavrz Superfruit drink mixes (just add to water for flavor) and it tasted great. I am super excited than they included four of these drink mixes in the box!

I have yet to try the Sneakz milkshake. Last months box had another brands milkshake and while it tasted good while you drank it the aftertaste was too disgusting and I could not bear it.

As previously stated this box was much better than last months and I will give a full opinion on the service after my four months of boxes are up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment