Wednesday, April 20, 2016

St. Ives Body Scrub and Body Lotion Review


Influenster sent me the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Body Scrub and the St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion to test out.

I love my bath products to have fruity scents so this is the perfect paring for me! The Body Scrub worked well at making my skin smooth but also did not irritate my skin in any way. I loved the Apricot smell and it was quick and easy to use in the shower. I liked that the Body Lotion was non-greasy, rubbed in easily, and the fresh but subtle Pear smell was great! Both products helped keep my skin moisturized. 

I have always known of the St. Ives brand but it was never one I was particularly drawn to. I am sure I have used it in the past when I was a kid but I have not purchased it as an adult. Now I will since I had an amazing experience with both products. These products only cost around $5 at Target and look to be even cheaper if you purchase on Jet.com with apparently is the up-and-coming Amazon competition!  

You can check out the St. Ives product page for more detailed information. All St. Ives products are made with 100% natural exfoliants and are paraben-free, hypo-allergenic and are dermatologist tested.


I received a sample to test from Influenster but all opinions are my own. If you would like to check out what Influenster is about or sign up to receive free products to test out yourself: influenster.com

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    ครีมกิโล

    ReplyDelete